관유정 커뮤니티
HOME    HOME   >   관유정 커뮤니티   >   자유게시판

자유게시판

자유게시판

The Reasons Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Is The Most-Wanted Item I…

페이지 정보

작성자 Kandy 작성일24-03-01 01:31 조회240회 댓글0건

본문

311170119_2306394586188303_2849487588620Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

Thieves are attracted to vehicles more than ever before, particularly keyless entry cars. The Ghost 2 immobiliser prevents the engine from starting until it's set up with a specific pin code. It's extremely small and is taped to the loom of the vehicle, making it virtually impossible for thieves to find. It also sends you an instant message via your mobile phone to let you know if the vehicle is moved.

Detection

The tiniest GPS alarm available that is available ghost can be placed in a secluded location within your vehicle so that thieves cannot find it. It records GPS location and sends a signal your phone whenever your car moves. This allows you to track your car using Google Maps on your phone or tablet. It's a more accurate way to track your car than LoJack, which can take police days to locate your vehicle. Ghost Alarm is easy to use and is able to be used wherever your phone can receive text alerts and is connected to an mobile network. This puts you in front of thieves who don't want to be monitored. It's also easy to hide so that thieves cannot tamper with it.

Message alerts

GHOST Alarm is The KeyLab world's most compact GPS vehicle alarm system. It connects to your cell phone by text messaging, so it can be used on any phone that is able to receive text messages (no additional hardware is required). Message alerts include "movement" detection as well as the ability to access Google Maps to pinpoint the exact location of your vehicle, and an immediate "movement detection". Message commands include ARM and The KeyLab DISARM as well as GPS and Help. You can also receive an alphabetical list of commands by texting "List Commands". Alerts to messages can help you stay ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.