HOME    HOME   >   관유정 커뮤니티   >   자유게시판

자유게시판

자유게시판

How Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Changed My Life For The Better

페이지 정보

작성자 Margherita Freg… 작성일24-02-26 13:28 조회22회 댓글0건

본문

308785165_499195788347328_58591056322685Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

Thieves are attracted to vehicles more than ever before, especially keyless entry cars. The Ghost 2 immobiliser blocks the engine from starting unless it's programmed to a particular pin code. It's tiny and is attached to the loom of the vehicle, making it almost impossible for thieves. It also sends instant message alerts to your cell phone to notify you if the car is moved.

Detection

Ghost is the tiniest GPS alarm that is available on the market. It can be installed in a discreet manner inside your vehicle so that thieves will never find it. It records GPS location and transmits a signal to your phone whenever your car moves. This lets you track your car using Google Maps on your phone or tablet. It's a more precise method of tracking your car compared to the LoJack system, which could take police days to locate your vehicle. Ghost Alarm is easy to use and can be utilized anyplace in the world that your phone is connected to cellular networks and can accept texts to alert you. This puts you in front of thieves who don't want to be monitored. It is easy to hide, so that thieves can't interfere with the device.

Message alerts

ghost immobiliser installer Alarm is a GPS vehicle alarm system that is the smallest in the world. It interfaces with your cell phone via text messaging so it works on any phone that can receive text messages (no additional hardware required). Message alerts provide instant "movement" detection and a link to Google maps to pinpoint the exact location of your car. The commands for messages include ARM and DISARM as well as GPS and Help. You can also receive an alphabetical list of commands by texting the word "List Commands". Alerts to messages can help you stay ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.