관유정 커뮤니티
HOME    HOME   >   관유정 커뮤니티   >   자유게시판

자유게시판

자유게시판

The Ten Rules Of Search Engine Optimization

페이지 정보

작성자 Zenaida Mccollu… 작성일24-02-16 16:49 조회16회 댓글0건

본문

For example, I learned SEO on my own - just by researching, reading and testing concepts for search engine optimization myself. But, I'm horrible at math. I need a knowledge source beside me to explain it to me and allow me to ask questions before I can fully understand.

search-engine-optimisation.jpg

This is often over looked by many affiliate marketing article publishers. You wrote such a great article and there is no link back to your website, so your name is spreading all over the Internet, but your sight is suffering from lack of traffic.

One approach used by many people doing search engine optimization is to match keyword phrases and domains. The idea is to research keyword phrases being used by people in your particular field and then buy domains matching those phrases. For a simple example, consider the fact that many people search for "puppy names". If you want to build a site about puppies, you would ideally want to buy the domain puppynamesdotcom. Such a site could be optimized and obtain fairly high rankings with a moderate amount of effort.

semantic seo I forget to mention this earlier but it's very important. Quality has no rival if you must succeed as a writer. Before you embark on any writing work, do your researches accordingly; visit niche forums to get answers to FAQ? Read the products sales copy and take note of the benefits. All these will assist you in creating quality content that brings profit.

Using articles to promote websites is perhaps the most common link building strategy that is used. This effectively leads to one way link building for you website and increase your online presence. As you use this method you should ensure that the selected keywords appear in crucial parts such as the title, first paragraph, the article body and at the last paragraph. The keywords should also appear as anchor text in the "About the Author" section of the article. By submitting an article to the article directories you will have given them content that their readers can read about. In return they will give you the "About the Author" section where you will introduce yourself and give links to your website.

These 4 steps are only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to SEO, be sure to Google "Google Secrets", "SEO Moz", "SEO for Firefox", and "Matt Cutt's Blog" (Google software engineer who works on search).

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.