관유정 커뮤니티
HOME    HOME   >   관유정 커뮤니티   >   자유게시판

자유게시판

자유게시판

Why All The Fuss About Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me?

페이지 정보

작성자 Simon 작성일24-02-13 08:17 조회13회 댓글0건

본문

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

Thieves are attracted to vehicles more than ever before, especially keyless entry cars. The Ghost 2 immobiliser blocks the engine from starting unless set to a specific pin code. It's ultra small and taped into the loom of the vehicle, making it nearly impossible for thieves to find. It also sends instant message alerts to your cell phone to notify you when the vehicle is moved.

Detection

ghost installations is the tiniest GPS alarm available on the market. It can be installed discreetly inside your vehicle, so that thieves cannot be able to locate it. It records GPS locations and transmits a signal to your phone when your car moves. You can track your car via Google Maps using your phone or tablet. It's a more precise method of tracking your car than LoJack which can take police days to locate your vehicle. ghost alarm installation near me Alarm is simple to use and can be used anywhere your phone can receive text alerts and is connected to an cell network. This puts you in front of thieves who do not want to be followed. It is also easy to conceal so that thieves can't interfere with it.

Message alerts

GHOST Alarm is the world's the smallest GPS vehicle alarm system. It is connected to your cell phone via text messaging, so it can be used on any phone capable of receiving messages via text. Message alerts provide immediate "movement" detection as well as a link to Google maps to pinpoint the exact location of your car. The commands for messages include ARM, DISARM, GPS and Help. You can also obtain an inventory of commands available by texting "List Commands". Message alerts can keep you ahead of thieves.310300814_438157535072560_44143179768643

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.