관유정 커뮤니티
HOME    HOME   >   관유정 커뮤니티   >   자유게시판

자유게시판

자유게시판

7 Small Changes That Will Make An Enormous Difference To Your Avon Pla…

페이지 정보

작성자 Kristal 작성일24-02-06 11:28 조회28회 댓글0건

본문

Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

Relax and indulge yourself with avon planet spa pillow mist Planet Spa. These inexpensive items are ideal to pamper yourself at your home!

Enjoy the Mediterranean beauty secret using olive oil that is ultra-moisturizing and the fresh scents of the crisp greens and Sandalwood. Gently massage scrub over the body, focusing on rough areas, rinse. Use 1-2 times per week.

The Olive Oil scrub is energizing and revitalizing.

This energizing scrub uses the Mediterranean beauty secret, ultra-moisturizing Olive oil, to reveal softer and silkier skin. This scrub is made from seaweed extracts and skin-polishing pumice. It will leave your skin feeling rejuvenated and reenergized. Add your favourite essential oils (like lavender) to provide a soothing and relaxing addition to your at-home spa treatments. This scrub is best used on hands, feet and body and can be mixed with a mix of white or raw sugar to your preferred level of intensity. This homemade exfoliant leaves your skin soft, smooth, and delicious. Made with natural ingredients and without harmful chemicals.

Use this nourishment scrub to exfoliate your skin and refresh it once a week or Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub more. Rinse thoroughly after use and Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub store any extras in a caddy for your shower to make application simpler.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleanser

This cleansing gel deep with activated charcoal helps to draw out impurities and leaves skin soft and hydrated. Rosemary and Charcoal Extracts help to cleanse without irritation or drying. For skin that is dry or sensitive.

This product is a nice product for everyday use. It doesn't do much to exfoliate so if you want the real scrub, consider a different. It is a great cleanser and has a slight chocolate scent. It is not expensive and can be purchased at Avon.

It is a worthwhile product and I would recommend it to others. avon planet spa body butter will be there for you if you aren't satisfied with the purchase.

I have been using this product for a long time and it has been very helpful in keeping my skin soft. It has a pleasant chocolaty scent and it is easy to wash off the body. I will continue to use this. It's an excellent product for people with a hectic schedule, or anyone who would like to keep their skin moisturized and clean.

The Energise Ritual Body Scrub

This body scrub has been specifically designed to get rid of dead cells and smoothen the skin. It is a blend of green tea extract, which is known for stimulating the skin. It also has a calming scent of lemons and bergamo. It's one of my favorites and I love how it affects my skin's appearance and feel.

The Energise Ritual Collection includes a body scrub, a facial spray, and a firm cleanser. The Energise Ritual Body Scrub is cruelty-free and paraben-free.

It is recommended to use it just a couple of times every week. Apply a small amount to clean skin. Massage gently, paying particular attention to areas that are rough, such as knees, elbows, and feet. Then rinse thoroughly.

The Ritual of Energise Facial Spritz

Refresh your face and soothe your skin with this refreshing mist. This facial mist that hydrates is blended with Chinese green tea extract to defend from environmental aggressors and provide you with a radiant, fresh complexion. Apply 1-2 times a week, putting your hands 8-10 inches away from the face, and closing eyes to spray the face. Avoid spraying directly into the eyes. Follow with Planet Spa Energise Body Cream for silky smooth, soft skin.

This product has been tested dermatologically. It is free of sulfates SLES, and parabens.

This Planet Spa body set includes a cleansing scrub along with a facial spray and a cleansing gel that is made up of Chinese green tea extract. It includes: Planet Spa The Energise Ritual Body Scrub 200ml, Planet Spa Facial Spritz 100ml and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser 75g. Gift box.

The Energise Body Butter

Get a creamy, rich body cream that soothes and hydrates dry skin. Made from golden Ayurvedic milk this body butter nourishes your complexion and leaves it supple and soft. Perfect after depilation or waxing or using it daily to reduce the appearance of dryness.

This non-greasy moisturizer is enhanced by mood-enhancing pine bergamot, and Chinese green-tea extracts. It absorbs quickly and leaves skin soft and smooth. This body butter is part of the Planet Spa Energise collection and is created to pamper and lift your senses.

LOGO-13.jpegRelax and create a relaxing spa experience in the privacy of your home with this kit. This kit includes the body butter, a facial spray, and an invigorating scrub. This kit is a wonderful present for someone who is entitled to be pampered.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.