HOME    HOME   >   관유정 커뮤니티   >   자유게시판

자유게시판

자유게시판

10 Apps That Can Help You Manage Your Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual

페이지 정보

작성자 Kami 작성일24-02-06 03:15 조회11회 댓글0건

본문

Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

Relax and pamper yourself with Avon Planet Spa. These affordable items are perfect to pamper yourself at home!

Indulge skin in the Mediterranean beauty secret of olive oil with a high moisture content and the uplifting scents of clean greens and sandalwood. Apply a gentle massage to your the body, focusing on rough areas, then rinse. Use 1-2 times per week.

Invigorating Olive Oil Scrub

Reveal smoother, more softer, silkier skin using this rejuvenating body scrub that makes use of the Mediterranean beauty secret of ultra-moisturizing olive oils. This scrub is made with seaweed extracts and pumice that helps to polish your skin. It will leave your skin feeling energized and rejuvenated. Add your favorite essential oils (like lavender) to provide a soothing and relaxing spa-like treatment at home. This scrub can be applied to the feet, hands and the body. You can mix it with either raw or white sugar to achieve your desired level of abrasion. This homemade exfoliant leaves your skin soft, smooth and smelling wonderful. Made from natural ingredients and without harmful chemicals.

Use this moisturizing body scrub to exfoliate and rejuvenate your skin, once per week or more. Rinse thoroughly following use and store any extras in a caddy for your shower to make the application process easier.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleaning Solution

This deep cleansing gel with activated charcoal helps draw out impurities, while leaving skin smooth and fresh. It is formulated with Rosemary and Charcoal extracts to help cleanse without irritation or drying. For dry to sensitive skin.

This is a good product to use for everyday use. If you are looking for scrubs that exfoliate it, I would suggest looking elsewhere. It does clean your skin well and has a nice light chocolate scent. It is not expensive and can be purchased at avon planet spa sleep ritual.

It is a worthwhile product and I would recommend it to anyone. If you aren't satisfied with the purchase avon planet spa gift set will help you resolve any problems.

This product has helped keep my skin soft for a very long time. It has a pleasant chocolaty scent and is easy to wash off your body. I will continue to use this. It's a great product for those with a hectic schedule or for anyone who requires an easy way to keep their skin healthy and moisturized.

The Energise Ritual Body Scrub

This body scrub has been specially formulated to remove dead skin cells and make the skin smooth. It is a blend of extracts of green tea, which is believed to help stimulate the skin. It also contains the refreshing scent of lemons and bergamo. It's one of my favorite scrubs, and I adore how my skin feel and appearance.

The Energise ritual collection includes a body scrub, a facial spray, and a firm cleanser. The Energise Ritual body scrub is cruelty-free and paraben-free.

It is advised to use it 1-2 times per week, and apply just a little amount to clean skin. Massage gently, paying particular attention to areas that are rough, such as elbows, knees and feet. After that, wash thoroughly.

The Ritual of Energise Facial Spritz

Refresh your face and soothe skin with this refreshing mist. It is formulated with Chinese green tea extract this hydrating spray for face helps protect your skin from environmental aggressors to give you a clean and radiant complexion. Use it 1-2 times a week, putting your hands 8-10 inches away from the face and closing your eyes to spray the face. Be careful not to spray into your eyes. Follow with Planet Spa Energise Body Cream for silky smooth, supple skin.

This product has been dermatologically tested. It is free of sulfates, SLES, and parabens.

This Planet Spa body set includes an exfoliating scrub and a facial spritz and a cleanser with a solid formula that contains Chinese green tea extract. Includes: Planet Spa Facial Spritz (100ml), Planet Spa The Energise Body Scrub (200ml) and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser (75g). Gift box.

The Energise Ritual Body Butter

Indulge in rich, creamy body butter that hydrates the skin and eases dryness. Made with golden Ayurvedic milk this body butter nourishes your skin and leaves it supple and soft. Apply it daily to minimize dryness or appearance after depilation and Planet Spa Body Scrub waxing.

This moisturiser that is not oily is enhanced by mood-enhancing pine bergamot and Chinese green-tea extracts. It absorbs quickly and leaves your skin smooth and silky. This body butter is part of the Planet Spa Energise collection and is created to pamper and lift your senses.

Avon-Representative-620x380.jpgThis kit allows you to pamper yourself and recreate the relaxing spa experience at home. Featuring an invigorating scrub, facial spritz and body butter with Chinese green tea extract. This kit is ideal to give to someone special who deserves a pamper.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.