HOME    HOME   >   관유정 커뮤니티   >   자유게시판

자유게시판

자유게시판

The 12 Most Obnoxious Types Of People You Follow On Twitter

페이지 정보

작성자 Lamont 작성일24-02-06 02:14 조회18회 댓글0건

본문

avon planet spa gift set Planet Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

Pamper yourself and relax by relaxing with avon planet spa hand cream (http://intranet.welfarebox.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=develop&wr_id=327869) Planet Spa products. These items are inexpensive and perfect for pampering yourself at your home!

Enjoy the Mediterranean beauty secret of Olive Oil that is extremely moisturizing and the refreshing scents from crisp greens and Sandalwood. Rinse. Massage gently all over the body, paying special attention to rough areas. Use 1-2 times per week.

Invigorating Olive Oil Scrub

Reveal smoother, softer, silkier skin with this energizing body scrub that uses the Mediterranean beauty secret of olive oil that is ultra-moisturizing. This scrub is made from seaweed extracts and pumice that helps to polish your skin. It will leave your skin feeling energized and rejuvenated. Add your favorite essential oils (like lavender) to provide a soothing and relaxing spa-like treatment at home. This scrub can be used on hands, feet and the body. It can be mixed with a mix of raw or white sugar to suit your preference of intensity. This homemade exfoliant will leave your skin soft, smooth, and wonderful. Made from natural ingredients and without harmful chemicals.

Use this nourishing scrub to exfoliate your skin and replenish it after a week or more. After using, rinse thoroughly and store any leftover in a caddy for showers for convenience in applying.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleanser

This cleansing gel is rich in activated charcoal to draw out impurities and leave the skin feeling soft and refreshed. Rosemary and Charcoal Extracts aid in cleansing without irritation or drying. for sensitive or dry skin.

This is a great product that is suitable for use in everyday. It doesn't exfoliate as much, so if you want an actual scrub, I would choose a different. It is a great cleanser and has a pleasant chocolate scent. It is not expensive and can be purchased at Avon.

I would recommend this product to friends and family members and it's worth a try. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, Avon will assist you with resolving any issues.

I have used this product for quite a while and it has been extremely beneficial in keeping my skin soft. It has a pleasant chocolate aroma and is easy to wash off your body. I will continue using this. It's an excellent product for those who work full-time, or anyone who would like to keep their skin clean and moisturized.

The Energise Ritual Body Scrub

This body scrub was specially formulated to remove dead skin cells and smooth the skin. It contains extracts of green tea, which is known to energize the skin. It also has a refreshing smell of bergamo and lemons. It's one of my top scrubs, and I adore how my skin feel and appear.

The Energise ritual collection includes a body scrub, facial spritz, and Avon Planet spa hand cream a solid cleanser. The Energise Ritual body scrub is vegan and free of parabens.

It is recommended that you apply it once a week and apply a small amount on your clean skin. Massage gently, paying special attention to rough areas like knees, elbows and feet. After that, wash thoroughly.

The Ritual of Energise Facial Spritz

This refreshing mist will revitalize your face and calm your skin. The formula is based on Chinese green tea extract, this hydrating facial spray assists in protecting against environmental aggressors for a healthy and radiant complexion. Apply it 1-2 times per week. Place your hands about 8-10 inches away from your face, close your eyes and apply the spray to your skin. Avoid spraying into the eyes. Follow with Planet Spa Energise Body Cream for silky smooth, soft skin.

This product has been tested dermatologically. It is free of parabens and sulfates.

Give your skin a refreshing boost with this Planet Spa body set featuring an invigorating scrub, facial spritz and a cleanser containing Chinese green tea extract. It includes: Planet Spa The Energise Ritual Body Scrub 200ml, Planet Spa Facial Spritz 100ml and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser 75g. Gift box.

The Energise Ritual Body Butter

Get a creamy, rich body cream that soothes and hydrates dry skin. Made from golden Ayurvedic milk This body butter balances your complexion and leaves it soft and soft. Use it every day to diminish dryness and appearance after depilation and waxing.

This moisturiser, which is non-greasy, is infused with mood-enhancing pine, bergamot, and Chinese green tea extracts. It absorbs quickly and leaves your skin smooth and silky. This body butter is a part of the Planet Spa Energise Collection and is designed to treat and enhance your sensual senses.

This kit lets you pamper yourself and recreate the spa experience at home. This kit includes a body butter, a facial spray and a reviving scrub. This kit makes a great gift for someone who deserves to be treated.Avon-Leadership-1-620x380.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.