관유정 커뮤니티
HOME    HOME   >   관유정 커뮤니티   >   자유게시판

자유게시판

자유게시판

Some Of The Most Ingenious Things That Are Happening With Avon Planet …

페이지 정보

작성자 Linnie 작성일24-02-06 00:11 조회12회 댓글0건

본문

Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

Relax and indulge yourself with Avon Planet Spa. These inexpensive items are perfect for relaxing at home!

Take advantage of the Mediterranean beauty secret of Olive Oil that is extremely moisturizing and the refreshing scents of clean greens and Sandalwood. Gently massage scrub over the body, focusing on rough areas, then rinse. Use 1-2 times per week.

Invigorating Olive Oil scrub

This exfoliating scrub utilizes the Mediterranean beauty secret, ultra-moisturizing Olive oil to reveal soft and silkier skin. Formulated with skin-cleansing pumice and seaweed extracts This scrub will leave your skin feeling hydrated and energized. Add your most beloved essential oils (like lavender) to create a soothing and relaxing at-home spa treatments. This scrub is best applied on hands, feet and the body. It can be mixed with a mixture of raw or white sugar to achieve your desired level of intensity. This homemade exfoliant leaves your skin soft, smooth and smell delicious. Made from organic ingredients and no harmful chemicals.

Use this healthy scrub to exfoliate the skin and replenish it once a week or more. After use, thoroughly rinse and store any extras in a shower caddy to make application simpler.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleanser

LOGO-6.jpgThis deep cleansing gel containing activated charcoal helps draw out impurities while leaving skin smooth and fresh. It is formulated with Rosemary and Charcoal extracts to aid in cleansing without causing irritation or drying. For skin that is dry or sensitive.

This is a good product for everyday use. If you are seeking a scrub that will exfoliate, I suggest you look elsewhere. It cleans your skin nicely and it has a nice light chocolate scent. It's not too expensive and is available at avon planet spa hand cream.

I would recommend this product to friends and family members and it is worth trying. Avon will assist you if you are not happy with the purchase.

This product has helped me keep my skin soft for a very long time. It has a pleasant aroma of chocolate and is simple to remove. I will continue using this. It is a great product for busy schedule, Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub or anyone who requires an easy way to keep their skin clean and moisturized.

The Energise Ritual Body Scrub

This body scrub has been specifically designed to remove dead skin cells and smooth the skin. It contains green tea extract that is renowned for stimulating the skin. It also contains the refreshing scent of bergamo and lemons. It's one of my absolute favorites and I love how it helps my skin look and feel.

It is part of the Planet Spa The Energise Ritual collection, which includes a revitalizing body scrub, a facial spritz, and a cleanser. The Energise Ritual Body Scrub is cruelty-free and paraben-free.

It is recommended to apply it for 1-2 times per week and apply a small quantity to clean skin. Massage gently, paying close attention to rough areas like feet, elbows and knees. Then, clean thoroughly.

The Energise Ritual Facial Spritz

Energise your face and soothe skin with this refreshing spray. Made with Chinese green tea extract This hydrating facial spray assists in protecting against environmental aggressors for a healthy and radiant complexion. Apply 1-2 times a week, keeping 8-10 inches away from the face, and closing eyes to spray on skin. Be sure to avoid spraying directly into eyes. Follow up with our Planet Spa Energise Body Butter for silky smooth skin.

This product has been tested dermatologically. It is free of sulfates, SLES, and parabens.

This Planet Spa body set includes the cleansing scrub and a facial spritz and a solid cleanser containing Chinese green tea extract. This set includes: Planet Spa Facial Spritz (100ml), Planet Spa The Energise Body Scrub (200ml) and planet spa pillow mist Spa Solid Cleanser (75g). Gift box.

The Energise Body Butter

Enjoy a rich, creamy body butters that hydrate skin and soothes dryness. Made from golden Ayurvedic milk this body butter nourishes your skin tone and leaves it supple and soft. Ideal after waxing or depilation, or use every day to minimize the appearance of dryness.

This moisturiser that is not oily is enhanced by mood-enhancing pine bergamot, and Chinese green tea extracts. It absorbs quickly and leaves your skin silky and smooth. This body butter is part of the Planet Spa Energise Collection and is designed to pamper and uplift your sensual senses.

This kit lets you pamper yourself and recreate the relaxing spa experience at home. The kit includes a reviving scrub, facial spritz and body butter infused with Chinese green tea extract. This kit makes a great present for someone who has the right to be treated.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.