관유정 커뮤니티
HOME    HOME   >   관유정 커뮤니티   >   자유게시판

자유게시판

자유게시판

10 Untrue Answers To Common Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual Questions Do …

페이지 정보

작성자 Melisa 작성일24-02-03 12:24 조회15회 댓글0건

본문

Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

Relax and Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub pamper yourself with Avon Planet Spa. These products are affordable and perfect to pamper yourself at home!

Indulge skin in the Mediterranean beauty secret of olive oil that is ultra-moisturizing and the uplifting scents of fresh greens and sandalwood. Rinse. Massage gently all over the body, paying special attention to rough spots. Use 1-2 times per week.

Invigorating Olive Oil Scrub

Reveal smoother, more softer skin with this revitalizing body scrub utilizing the Mediterranean beauty secret of ultra-moisturizing olive oils. Formulated using skin-cleansing pumice, as well as seaweed extracts, this scrub will leave your skin feeling rejuvenated and refreshed. Add your favorite essential oils (like lavender) to create a soothing and relaxing at-home spa treatment. This scrub can be used on the feet, hands and the body. You can mix it with raw or white sugar to achieve your desired level of abrasion. This homemade exfoliant leaves your skin soft, smooth, and fabulous. Made from natural ingredients and free of harmful chemicals.

Use this nourishment scrub to exfoliate your skin and refresh it once a week or more. Cleanse thoroughly after using and store any extras in a shower caddy to make application simpler.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleaning Solution

This deep cleansing gel containing activated charcoal helps draw out impurities while leaving skin soft and refreshed. Developed with Rosemary and Charcoal extracts to help cleanse without drying or irritation. For sensitive or dry skin.

This is a great product for everyday use. It doesn't exfoliate as much, Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub so if you want a real scrub I would consider a different. It cleanses your skin well and has a light chocolate scent. It's not costly and can be purchased at Avon.

I would recommend this product to others and it is worth trying. Avon will help you if you are not happy with your purchase.

I have used this product for a long time and it has been extremely beneficial in keeping my skin soft. It has a pleasant chocolate aroma and is easy to wash off your body. I will continue using this. It's an excellent product for people who have a busy schedule or anyone who would like to keep their skin clean and moisturized.

The Energise Ritual Body Scrub

This body scrub was specially designed to get rid of dead skin cells and make the skin smooth. It is a blend of extracts of green tea, which is known to energize the skin. It also has the refreshing scent of lemons and bergamo. It's one of my favorite scents, and I love how it helps my skin look and feel.

The Energise ritual collection includes the body scrub, a facial spray, and a solid cleanser. The Energise Ritual body scrub is cruelty-free and non-paraben.

It's recommended to use it just a couple of times per week, and apply the product in small amounts to clean skin. Massage gently, paying close focus on rough areas such as elbows, feet and knees. Then, rinse thoroughly.

The Ritual of Energise Facial Spritz

This refreshing mist will revive your face and calm your skin. This facial mist that hydrates is created with Chinese green tea extracts to defend against environmental irritants and provide you with a fresh, radiant complexion. Apply it 1-2 times per week. Hold the spray 8-10 inches away from the face, close your eyes and spray over skin. Avoid spraying in the eyes. Follow with our Planet Spa Energise Body Butter for silky smooth skin.

This product is dermatologically tested. It is free from sulfates and parabens.

This Planet Spa body set includes a scrub for cleansing, a facial spritz, and a solid cleanser containing Chinese green tea extract. The set includes: Planet Spa The Energise Ritual Body Scrub 200ml, Planet Spa Facial Spritz 100ml and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser 75g. Gift box.

The Energise Ritual Body Butter

Indulge in rich, creamy body butter that hydrates the skin and soothes dryness. Made with golden Ayurvedic milk this body butter nourishes your skin and leaves it supple and soft. Use daily to reduce dryness and appearance after depilation and waxing.

Infused with uplifting essential oils of bergamot and pine and Chinese green tea extract, this moisturiser is non-greasy and absorbs quickly and leaves skin smooth and silky. This body butter is a part of the planet spa body scrub Spa Energise Collection and is made to indulge and stimulate your senses.

Reps-R-Us-Avon-Representatives.jpgRelax and enjoy an indulgence in the comfort of your own home with this kit. This kit includes a body butter, a facial spray, and an invigorating scrub. This kit is a wonderful present for someone who has the right to be treated.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.