관유정 커뮤니티
HOME    HOME   >   관유정 커뮤니티   >   자유게시판

자유게시판

자유게시판

Meet Your Fellow Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual Enthusiasts. Steve Jobs …

페이지 정보

작성자 Kristopher 작성일24-02-03 05:15 조회20회 댓글0건

본문

Reps-R-Us-Avon-Representatives.jpgAvon Planet Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

Relax and pamper yourself with Avon planet spa aromatherapy calm spa (prev) products. These inexpensive items are perfect for pampering at home!

Enjoy your skin with the Mediterranean beauty secrets of olive oil that is ultra-moisturizing and the refreshing scents of fresh greens and sandalwood. Rinse. Massage gently across the body, paying particular attention to rough spots. Use 1-2 times per week.

The Olive Oil scrub is energizing and revitalizing.

Reveal smoother, more softer, silkier skin using this rejuvenating body scrub that uses the Mediterranean beauty secret of ultra-moisturizing olive oil. Made with skin-cleansing pumice and seaweed extracts This scrub will leave your skin feeling fresh and refreshed. Add your favorite essential oil (such as lavender) to create a relaxing and calming at-home spa experience. This scrub can be used on the feet, hands and body. It can be mixed with a mixture of raw or white sugar to suit your preference of intensity. This homemade exfoliant leaves your skin soft, smooth, and delicious. Made from natural ingredients and without harmful chemicals.

Use this nutritious scrub to exfoliate your skin and refresh it once a week or more. Cleanse thoroughly after use and store the remainder in a caddy for showers for convenience in applying.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleanser

This cleansing gel deep with activated charcoal helps draw out impurities and leaves skin smooth and fresh. Rosemary and Charcoal Extracts aid in cleansing without causing irritation or drying. For sensitive skin that is dry or dry.

This is a good product to use for everyday. It doesn't really exfoliate, so if you want the real scrub, consider a different. It does clean your skin nicely and it has a nice light chocolate scent. It is not expensive and planet Spa can be purchased at Avon.

It is a worthwhile product and I would recommend it to anyone. If you're not happy with your purchase, Avon will assist you in resolving any issues.

I have been using this product for a long time and it has been extremely beneficial in keeping my skin soft. It has a pleasant scent of chocolate and is simple to wash off. I will continue to use this. It's a great option for people with a busy schedule or anyone who needs a quick way to keep their skin clean and moisturized.

The Energise Ritual Body Scrub

This body scrub was specially designed to get rid of dead skin cells and make the skin smooth. It contains green tea extract that is renowned for stimulating the skin. It also has a refreshing smell of bergamo and lemons. It's one of my top scrubs, and I love how my skin feel and appearance.

The Energise ritual collection comprises an body scrub, facial spray, and a solid cleanser. The Energise Ritual Body Scrub is cruelty-free and paraben-free.

It is recommended to use it at least 1-2 times every week. Apply just a little amount to clean skin. Massage gently, paying special attention to rough areas like feet, elbows, and knees. Rinse thoroughly.

The Energise Ritual Facial Spritz

You can energize your face and calm your skin with this refreshing mist. Made with Chinese green tea extract, this hydrating facial spray helps to shield your skin from environmental aggressors for a fresh and radiant complexion. Use 1-2 times per week, holding 8-10 inches away from the face and closing eyes to spray over the skin. Be sure to avoid spraying directly into eyes. Follow with our Planet Spa Energise Body Butter for silky smooth skin.

This product has been tested dermatologically. It is free of sulfates SLES, and parabens.

Give your skin a refreshing boost with this Planet Spa body set featuring an invigorating scrub, a face spritz and a solid cleanser containing Chinese green tea extract. It includes: Planet Spa The Energise Ritual Body Scrub 200ml, Planet Spa Facial Spritz 100ml and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser 75g. Gift boxed.

The Energise Ritual Body Butter

Enjoy a rich, creamy body cream that soothes and hydrates dry skin. It is made from golden Ayurvedic milk This body butter balances your skin and leaves it supple and soft. It is ideal after waxing or depilation or using it daily to diminish the appearance of dryness.

Infused with uplifting essential oils of bergamot and pine and Chinese green tea extract, this moisturiser that is non-greasy absorbs quickly, leaving skin soft and silky. This body butter is part of the Planet Spa Energise Collection and is designed pamper and uplift your sensual senses.

This kit allows you to indulge yourself and recreate the relaxing spa experience at home. This kit includes an body butter, a facial spritz and a refreshing scrub. This kit is also ideal to give to someone special who deserves a little pampering.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.