HOME    HOME   >   관유정 커뮤니티   >   자유게시판

자유게시판

자유게시판

How To Outsmart Your Boss On Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual

페이지 정보

작성자 Earl 작성일24-02-03 02:33 조회51회 댓글0건

본문

Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

LOGO-6.jpgRelax and pamper yourself by relaxing with Avon Planet Spa products. These items are inexpensive and great for at home pampering!

Take advantage of the Mediterranean beauty secrets with olive oil that is extremely moisturizing and Planet Spa Body Scrub the refreshing scents from crisp greens and Sandalwood. Massage the scrub gently over your the body, paying special attention to rough areas, rinse. Use 1-2 times per week.

A reviving olive oil scrub

Reveal softer, smoother skin with this refreshing body scrub that utilizes the Mediterranean beauty secret of ultra-moisturizing olive oils. It is formulated with skin-cleansing pumice and seaweed extracts, this scrub will leave your skin feeling hydrated and refreshed. Add your most beloved essential oils (like lavender) to create a soothing and relaxing at-home spa treatments. This scrub can be applied to feet, hands, and the body. You can mix it with white or raw sugar to create your desired level of intensity. This homemade exfoliant leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth and smells wonderful. Made from natural ingredients and is free of harmful chemicals.

Use this healthy scrub to exfoliate the skin and refresh it once a week or more. Rinse thoroughly following use and store any leftovers in a shower caddy to make the application easier.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleanser

This cleansing gel is rich in activated charcoal to draw out impurities and leave the skin feeling smooth and refreshed. Rosemary and Charcoal Extracts help to cleanse without causing irritation or drying. for sensitive or dry skin.

This is a great product that can be used for everyday use. It doesn't exfoliate as much, so if you're looking for a real scrub I would choose a different. It cleans your skin nicely and it has a pleasant light chocolate scent. It's not too expensive and can be found at Avon.

I would recommend this product to others, and it's worth trying. Avon will assist you if you are not happy with your purchase.

This product has helped me keep my skin soft for a very long time. It has a pleasant smell of chocolate and is easy to wash off. I will continue using this. It's an excellent product to use for those who work full-time, or anyone who would like to keep their skin hydrated and clean.

The Energise Ritual Body Scrub

This body scrub has been specifically designed to eliminate dead cells and smooth the skin. It contains extracts from green tea, which is believed to stimulate the skin. It also has the refreshing scent of lemons and bergamo. It's one of my absolute favorite scrubs, and I adore how my skin feel and appearance.

The Energise Ritual Collection includes a body scrub, a facial spray, Planet Spa Body Scrub and a strong cleanser. The Energise Ritual Body Scrub is cruelty-free and paraben-free.

It is recommended to apply it once a week and apply a small quantity on clean skin. Massage gently, paying special attention to rough areas like knees, elbows, and feet. Then, rinse thoroughly.

The Ritual of Energise Facial Spritz

Energise your face and soothe the skin with this refreshing mist. This facial mist that hydrates is created with Chinese green tea extracts to defend against environmental aggressors, and give you radiant, fresh skin. Apply it once or twice a week, holding 8-10 inches away from the face and closing eyes to spray over the skin. Be careful not to spray in the eyes. Follow with our Planet Spa Energise Body Butter for silky smooth skin.

This product has been dermatologically tested. It is free of sulfates, SLES, and parabens.

This Planet Spa body set includes an exfoliating scrub as well as a facial spritz and a solid cleanser containing Chinese green tea extract. Includes: Planet Spa Facial Spritz (100ml), planet spa aromatherapy calm Spa The Energise Body Scrub (200ml) and planet spa gift set Spa Solid Cleanser (75g). Gift box.

The Energise Body Butter

Enjoy a rich, creamy body cream that hydrates and soothes dry skin. This body butter, which is made from golden Ayurvedic Milk, nourishes your skin and makes it soft and soft. Use daily to reduce the appearance of dryness or dryness after depilation and waxing.

Infused with uplifting pine and bergamot essential oils and Chinese green tea extract, this non-greasy moisturiser absorbs quickly, leaving skin smooth and silky. This body butter is part of the Planet Spa Energise collection and is specifically designed to indulge and stimulate your senses.

This kit lets you indulge yourself and recreate the spa experience at home. This kit includes a rejuvenating scrub, facial spritz and body butter infused with Chinese green tea extract. This kit makes a great present for someone who deserves to be pampered.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.