HOME    HOME   >   관유정 커뮤니티   >   자유게시판

자유게시판

자유게시판

15 Trends That Are Coming Up About Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual

페이지 정보

작성자 Bess 작성일24-02-03 00:30 조회26회 댓글0건

본문

Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

Relax and pamper yourself with Avon Planet Spa. These affordable items are perfect for pampering yourself at home!

Enjoy your skin with the Mediterranean beauty secret of ultra-moisturizing olive oil and the refreshing scents clean greens and sandalwood. Massage gently scrub all over the body, paying particular attention to rough areas, rinse. Use 1-2 times per week.

Invigorating Olive Oil scrub

Reveal smoother, more softer skin with this revitalizing body scrub that uses the Mediterranean beauty secret of ultra-moisturizing olive oils. Formulated with skin polishing pumice and seaweed extracts This scrub will leave your skin feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. Add your preferred essential oil (such as lavender) to make a relaxing and soothing at-home spa experience. This scrub is best applied on hands, feet and body. It can be mixed with a mix of white or raw sugar for your preferred level of intensity. This homemade exfoliant leaves your skin soft, smooth and smell wonderful. Made from natural ingredients and is free of harmful chemicals.

Use this nutritious scrub to exfoliate your skin and rejuvenate it once every week or more. After use, thoroughly rinse and keep any extras in a caddy for your shower to make the application easier.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleanser

This cleansing gel is rich in activated charcoal that helps draw out impurities, Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub leaving the skin feeling soft and hydrated. Rosemary and Charcoal Extracts help to cleanse without irritation or drying. For skin that is dry or sensitive.

This product is a nice product that is suitable for use in everyday. It doesn't really exfoliate, so if you want the real scrub, choose a different. It is a great cleanser and has a light chocolate scent. It's not too expensive and is available at Avon.

I would recommend this product to others and it's worth a shot. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, Avon will assist you with resolving any problems.

I have used this product for quite a while and it has been very helpful in keeping my skin soft. It has a pleasant chocolate aroma and is easy to rinse off the body. I will continue to use this. It is a great product for people with a busy schedule or who require quick ways to keep their skin healthy and moisturized.

The Energise Ritual Body Scrub

This body scrub has been specifically designed to remove dead skin cells and smooth the skin. It contains extracts of green tea, which is known to stimulate the skin. It also contains the refreshing scent of bergamo and lemons. It's one of my favorite scrubs, and I love how it makes my skin feel and look.

It's part of the Planet Spa The Energise Ritual line, which includes an invigorating body scrub, facial spritz and solid cleanser. The Energise Ritual Body Scrub is cruelty-free and free of paraben.

It is recommended to use it 1-2x per week and apply a small quantity on your clean skin. Massage gently, paying particular attention to rough areas such as elbows, feet and knees. Then, rinse thoroughly.

The Energise Ritual Facial Spritz

Refresh your face and soothe skin with this refreshing spray. The formula is based on Chinese green tea extract this hydrating spray for face assists in protecting against environmental aggressors to give you a clean and radiant complexion. Use 1-2 times a week. Keep your hands 8-10 inches away from the face close your eyes and spray over skin. Be sure to avoid spraying directly into eyes. Follow up with our Planet Spa Energise Body Butter for silky smooth skin.

This product has been dermatologically tested. It is free from parabens and sulfates.

Give your skin a reviving boost with this Planet Spa body set featuring an invigorating scrub, face spritz and a cleanser made of Chinese green tea extract. Includes: Planet Spa Facial Spritz (100ml), Planet Spa The Energise Body Scrub (200ml) and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser (75g). Gift boxed.

The Energise Ritual Body Butter

Enjoy a rich, creamy body cream that soothes and hydrates dry skin. Made with golden Ayurvedic milk, this body butter balances your complexion and leaves it supple and soft. Use it every day to diminish dryness and appearance after depilation and Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub waxing.

Infused with mood-enhancing essential oils of bergamot and pine and Chinese green tea extract, this non-greasy moisturiser absorbs quickly, leaving skin soft and silky. This body butter is part of the Planet Spa Energise Collection and is made to indulge and stimulate your senses.

ce4dba662e76bfbd371358bc8f2640ee.jpegRelax and create a relaxing spa experience in the comfort of your own home with this kit. This kit includes the body butter, a facial spritz, and an invigorating scrub. This kit is a wonderful gift for someone who deserves to be pampered.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.