HOME    HOME   >   관유정 커뮤니티   >   자유게시판

자유게시판

자유게시판

15 Current Trends To Watch For Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual

페이지 정보

작성자 Kermit 작성일24-02-03 00:15 조회23회 댓글0건

본문

Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

download-2.jpegPamper yourself and relax by relaxing with Avon Planet Spa products. These affordable items are great for relaxing at home!

Enjoy the Mediterranean beauty secret of Olive Oil that is extremely moisturizing and the fresh scents from the crisp greens and Sandalwood. Massage the scrub gently over your the body, paying special attention to rough areas, rinse. Use 1-2 times per week.

Invigorating Olive Oil Scrub

This exfoliating scrub utilizes the Mediterranean beauty secret, olive oil that is ultra-moisturizing, to reveal softer skin that is smoother, more silkier and smoother. This scrub is made from seaweed extracts and pumice that helps to polish your skin. It will leave your skin feeling energized and reenergized. Add your favorite essential oil (such as lavender) to create a relaxing and calming at-home spa experience. This scrub can be used on feet, hands, and body. You can mix it with either raw or white sugar to get the desired level of intensity. This homemade exfoliant leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth, and smelling delicious. Made from natural ingredients and is free of harmful chemicals.

Use this nourishing body scrub to exfoliate and reenergize your skin, once per week or more. Rinse thoroughly following use and keep any extras in a shower caddy to make the application easier.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleanser

This deep cleansing gel with activated charcoal helps to draw out impurities and leaves skin soft and hydrated. This product is made with Rosemary and Charcoal extracts to help cleanse without irritation or drying. For skin that is dry or sensitive.

This is a great product for everyday use. If you are looking for an exfoliating scrub your skin, Avon Planet Spa Products I suggest you look elsewhere. It does clean your skin nicely and has a pleasant chocolate scent. It's not expensive and is available at Avon.

It is a worthwhile product and I would recommend it to anyone. Avon will be there for you if you aren't happy with the purchase.

I have used this product for quite a while and it has been very helpful in keeping my skin soft. It has a pleasant scent of chocolate and is simple to wash off. I will continue to use this. It's an excellent product for people who have a busy schedule or anyone who would like to keep their skin hydrated and clean.

The Energise Ritual body scrub

This body scrub has been specifically designed to eliminate dead skin cells and make the skin smooth. It is made up of green tea extract that is renowned for its ability to stimulate the skin. It also has a refreshing smell of bergamo and lemons. It's among my top picks and I love the way it affects my skin's appearance and feel.

The Energise ritual collection comprises an body scrub, facial spray, and a solid cleanser. The Energise Ritual Body Scrub is cruelty-free and paraben-free.

It is advised to use it 1-2 times every week, and apply the product in small amounts to clean skin. Massage gently, paying close concentration on rough areas such as elbows, feet, and knees. Then, rinse thoroughly.

The Ritual of Energise Facial Spritz

You can energize your face and calm skin with this refreshing spray. The formula is based on Chinese green tea extract This hydrating facial spray helps to protect against environmental aggressors for a beautiful and radiant complexion. Apply 1-2 times a week, holding 8-10 inches away from the face and closing eyes to spray over the skin. Be careful not to spray in the eyes. Follow with Planet Spa Energise Body Cream for silky smooth, soft skin.

This product has been dermatologically tested. It is free from sulfates and parabens.

This Planet Spa body set includes a scrub for cleansing, a facial spritz, and a cleanser with a solid formula that contains Chinese green tea extract. Includes: Planet Spa The Energise Ritual Body Scrub 200ml, Planet Spa Facial Spritz 100ml and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser 75g. Gift boxed.

The Energise Ritual Body Butter

Enjoy a rich, creamy body cream that soothes and hydrates dry skin. This body butter, formulated with golden Ayurvedic Milk, balances your skin and makes it soft and smooth. It is ideal after waxing or depilation or even use it every day to reduce the appearance of dryness.

This non-greasy moisturiser is packed with mood-enhancing pine, bergamot, and Chinese green tea extracts. It absorbs quickly and leaves skin soft and smooth. This body butter is part of the Planet Spa Energise collection and is created to pamper and lift your senses.

This kit lets you indulge yourself and recreate the spa experience at home. This kit includes an body butter, a facial spritz and a reviving scrub. This kit makes a great present for someone who is entitled to be pampered.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.