HOME    HOME   >   관유정 커뮤니티   >   자유게시판

자유게시판

자유게시판

A Look At The Ugly Truth About Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual

페이지 정보

작성자 Emerson 작성일24-02-02 23:09 조회49회 댓글0건

본문

avon planet spa gift set Planet Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

Relax and pamper yourself in a relaxing way with Avon Planet Spa products. These inexpensive items are perfect for at home pampering!

Enjoy the Mediterranean beauty secrets with olive oil that is extremely moisturizing and the refreshing scents from the crisp greens and Sandalwood. Rinse. Massage gently all over the body, paying special attention to rough areas. Use 1-2 times per week.

Invigorating Olive Oil scrub

This exfoliating scrub makes use of the Mediterranean beauty secret, olive oil that is ultra-moisturizing, to reveal softer and smoother skin. Made with skin polishing pumice and seaweed extracts This scrub will leave your skin feeling fresh and energized. Add your favorite essential oils (like lavender) to create a soothing and relaxing addition to your home spa planet treatment. This scrub can be used on the feet, hands and the body. You can mix it with either raw or white sugar to get the desired level of intensity. This homemade exfoliant leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth, and smelling wonderful. Made with natural ingredients and is free of harmful chemicals.

Use this nourishing scrub to exfoliate your skin and rejuvenate it once a week or more. Cleanse thoroughly after using and keep any extras in a shower caddy to make application simpler.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleanser

This deep cleansing gel contains activated charcoal to help draw out impurities, leaving the skin feeling soft and hydrated. Developed with Rosemary and Charcoal extracts to aid in cleansing without causing irritation or drying. For sensitive skin that is dry or dry.

This product is a nice product to use for Planet Spa Body Scrub everyday. It doesn't really exfoliate, so if you want a real scrub I would think about a different. It cleanses your skin well and has a slight chocolate scent. It's not too expensive and is available at Avon.

I would recommend this product to others and it's worth a shot. Avon will be there for you if you are not happy with your purchase.

I have used this product for a long time, and it has been very helpful in keeping my skin soft. It has a pleasant scent of chocolate and is simple to wash off. I will continue to use this. It's a great product for those who have a busy schedule or anyone who wants to keep their skin hydrated and clean.

The Energise Ritual body scrub

This body scrub is specifically designed to eliminate dead cells and smoothen the skin. It has extracts of green tea that is renowned for stimulating the skin. It also has the refreshing scent of lemons and bergamo. It is one of my most-loved scrubs, and I love how it makes my skin feel and look.

It is part of the Planet Spa The Energise Ritual range, that includes a reviving body scrub, a facial spritz, and a cleanser. The Energise Ritual body scrub is cruelty-free and non-paraben.

It is recommended to use it 1-2 times per week, and apply a small amount to clean skin. Massage gently, paying particular focus on rough areas such as knees, elbows, and feet. Then, clean thoroughly.

The Energise Ritual Facial Spritz

This refreshing mist will revive your face and calm your skin. This facial mist that hydrates is formulated with Chinese green tea extracts to defend against environmental aggressors, and provide you with a radiant, fresh complexion. Apply it 1-2 times per week. Hold 8-10 inches from the face while closing your eyes. apply the spray on your face. Avoid spraying in the eyes. Follow with our Planet Spa Energise Body Butter for silky smooth skin.

This product has been tested dermatologically. It is free of sulfates, SLES, and parabens.

Give your skin a refreshing boost with this Planet Spa body set featuring an invigorating scrub, face spritz and a cleanser that contains Chinese green tea extract. It includes: Planet Spa Facial Spritz (100ml), Planet Spa The Energise Body Scrub (200ml) and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser (75g). Gift box.

The Energise Body Butter

Indulge in a creamy, rich body butter that hydrates your skin and eases dryness. This body butter, which is made from golden Ayurvedic Milk, Planet Spa Body Scrub nourishes your skin and makes it soft and supple. Ideal for use after waxing or depilation or using it daily to diminish the appearance of dryness.

This moisturiser that is not oily is filled with pine, bergamot, and Chinese green tea extracts. It absorbs quickly and leaves your skin soft and smooth. This body butter is part of the Planet Spa Energise collection and is created to pamper and lift your senses.

Relax and indulge in an indulgence in the at-home comforts of your home with this kit. This kit includes a rejuvenating scrub, facial spray and body butter infused with Chinese green tea extract. This kit makes a great present for someone who deserves to be pampered.Online-Shopping-620x380.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.