HOME    HOME   >   관유정 커뮤니티   >   자유게시판

자유게시판

자유게시판

Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual: The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly

페이지 정보

작성자 Ava 작성일24-02-02 19:57 조회16회 댓글0건

본문

avon planet spa hand cream Planet Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

Relax and pamper yourself by relaxing with Avon Planet Spa products. These affordable items are perfect for pampering yourself at home!

LOGO-12.jpegTake advantage of the Mediterranean beauty secrets with olive oil that is extremely moisturizing and the refreshing scents of the crisp greens and Sandalwood. Rinse. Massage gently all over the body, paying special attention to rough areas. Use 1-2 times per week.

Invigorating Olive Oil Scrub

Reveal smoother, softer skin with this energizing body scrub that uses the Mediterranean beauty secret of ultra-moisturizing olive oil. This scrub is formulated with seaweed extracts and pumice to help polish the skin. It will leave your skin feeling refreshed and reenergized. Add your favourite essential oils (like lavender) for a relaxing and relaxing addition to your home spa treatment. This scrub can be used on the feet, hands, and body. You can mix it with either raw or white sugar to achieve the desired level of intensity. This homemade exfoliant leaves your skin soft, smooth, and amazing. Made with natural ingredients and without harmful chemicals.

Use this nutritious scrub to exfoliate your skin and refresh it once a week or more. Rinse thoroughly after using and store the remainder in a caddy for a shower for convenient application.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleanser

This deep cleansing gel contains activated charcoal to help draw out impurities and leave the skin feeling soft and refreshed. Rosemary and Charcoal Extracts aid in cleansing without causing irritation or drying. For dry to sensitive skin.

This is a great product to use for everyday. If you are looking for a scrub that will exfoliate it, I would suggest looking elsewhere. It does clean your skin nicely and has a pleasant light chocolate scent. It's not too expensive and is available at Avon.

This product is worth a try and I would recommend it to others. If you aren't satisfied with your purchase, Avon will help you solve any problems.

I have used this product for Avon Planet Spa products quite a while and it has been extremely beneficial in keeping my skin soft. It has a pleasant chocolate scent and is simple to wash off your body. I will continue to use this. It's a great product for those with a busy schedule, or anyone who would like to keep their skin clean and moisturized.

The Energise Ritual body scrub

This body scrub is specifically designed to get rid of dead cells and smooth the skin. It is a blend of green tea extract that is renowned for its ability to stimulate the skin. It also contains the refreshing scent of lemons and bergamo. It's one of my absolute favorite scrubs, and I love how it makes my skin feel and appearance.

It's part of the Planet Spa The Energise Ritual range, that includes a reviving body scrub, a facial spritz, and a cleanser. The Energise Ritual body scrub is cruelty-free and paraben-free.

It is recommended to use it 1-2x per week and apply a small quantity on your clean skin. Massage gently, paying particular focus on rough areas such as elbows, feet and knees. Rinse thoroughly.

The Ritual of Energise Facial Spritz

Energise your face and soothe skin with this refreshing spray. Made with Chinese green tea extract this hydrating spray for face helps to shield your skin from environmental aggressors for a beautiful and radiant complexion. Use 1-2 times per week. Hold the spray 8-10 inches away from the face, close your eyes and apply the spray over your skin. Avoid spraying into the eyes. Follow with Planet Spa Energise Body Cream for silky smooth, supple skin.

This product has been tested dermatologically. It is free from parabens and sulfates.

This Planet Spa body set includes the cleansing scrub and a facial spritz and a cleansing gel that is made up of Chinese green tea extract. This set includes: Planet Spa Facial Spritz (100ml), Planet Spa The Energise Body Scrub (200ml) and planet spa african shea butter Spa Solid Cleanser (75g). Gift box.

The Energise Body Butter

Get a creamy, rich body cream that soothes and hydrates dry skin. This body butter, made with golden Ayurvedic Milk, balances your skin and leaves it soft and smooth. Use it every day to diminish dryness and appearance after depilation and waxing.

Infused with mood-enhancing pine and bergamot essential oils and Chinese green tea extract, this non-greasy moisturiser absorbs quickly, leaving skin soft and silky. This body butter is part of the Planet Spa Energise collection and is designed to pamper and stimulate your senses.

Relax and enjoy your own relaxing spa experience in the convenience of your own home with this kit. This kit includes an body butter, a facial spritz as well as a rejuvenating scrub. This kit makes a great present for someone who is entitled to be pampered.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.