관유정 커뮤니티
HOME    HOME   >   관유정 커뮤니티   >   자유게시판

자유게시판

자유게시판

14 Smart Ways To Spend Your On Leftover Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual B…

페이지 정보

작성자 Emile Krug 작성일24-02-02 19:52 조회13회 댓글0건

본문

Avon Planet spa planet Body Scrub and Body Butter

Relax and indulge yourself with Avon Planet Spa. These products are affordable and perfect for pampering at home!

David-McConnell-620x380.jpgTreat your skin to the Mediterranean beauty secret of ultra-moisturizing olive oil and the refreshing scents crisp greens and sandalwood. Rinse. Massage gently across the body, paying particular attention to rough spots. Use 1-2 times per week.

Invigorating Olive Oil Scrub

This exfoliating scrub utilizes the Mediterranean beauty secret, olive oil that is ultra-moisturizing to reveal soft, smoother and silkier skin. This scrub is made with seaweed extracts and Planet Spa Avon skin-polishing pumice. It will leave your skin feeling rejuvenated and rejuvenated. Add your most beloved essential oils (like lavender) for a relaxing and relaxing addition to your spa-like treatment at home. This scrub can be used on the feet, hands and body. You can mix it with white or raw sugar to get the desired level of intensity. This homemade exfoliant leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth and smelling wonderful. Made with natural ingredients and free of harmful chemicals.

Use this moisturizing body scrub to exfoliate and planet Spa avon reenergize your skin. Do this once per week or more. Rinse thoroughly after use and store any extras in a caddy for your shower to make the application process easier.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleanser

This cleansing gel is rich in activated charcoal to draw out impurities and leave the skin feeling smooth and hydrated. Rosemary and Charcoal Extracts aid in cleansing without irritation or drying. for sensitive or dry skin.

This is a good product to use for everyday use. If you are looking for a scrub that will exfoliate, I suggest you look elsewhere. It cleans your skin well and has a pleasant, light chocolate scent. It is not expensive and is available at Avon.

This product is worth a try and I would recommend it to anyone. Avon will be there for you if you aren't pleased with the purchase.

I have used this product for a long time, and it has been extremely beneficial in keeping my skin soft. It has a pleasant chocolate aroma and is simple to wash off the body. I will continue to use this. It's a great item for people with a busy schedule or who require an easy method to keep their skin clean and moisturized.

The Energise Ritual Body Scrub

This body scrub is specifically designed to eliminate dead cells and smoothen the skin. It contains green tea extract, which is known for stimulating the skin. It also has a refreshing smell of lemons and bergamo. It's one of my favorites and I love how it transforms my skin's look and feel.

It is part of the Planet Spa The Energise Ritual line, which includes an invigorating body scrub along with a facial spray and a solid cleanser. The Energise Ritual body scrub is paraben-free and cruelty-free.

It is recommended that you apply it at least 1-2 times a week and apply a small amount to clean skin. Massage gently, paying particular attention to rough areas such as knees, elbows, and feet. Then, rinse thoroughly.

The Energise Ritual Facial Spritz

Revitalize your face and soothe skin with this refreshing mist. It is formulated with Chinese green tea extract, this hydrating facial spray helps to shield your skin from environmental aggressors for a beautiful and radiant complexion. Use it 1-2 times a week, putting your hands 8-10 inches away from your face and closing your eyes to spritz over skin. Avoid spraying directly into the eyes. Follow with Planet Spa Energise Body Cream for silky smooth, soft skin.

This product has been tested dermatologically. It is free of parabens and sulfates.

This Planet Spa body set includes the cleansing scrub as well as a facial spritz and a cleansing gel that is made up of Chinese green tea extract. The set includes: Planet Spa Facial Spritz (100ml), Planet Spa The Energise Body Scrub (200ml) and Planet Spa Avon Spa Solid Cleanser (75g). Gift boxed.

The Energise Ritual Body Butter

Get a creamy, rich body cream that hydrates and soothes dry skin. It is made from golden Ayurvedic milk, this body butter balances your skin tone and leaves it soft and soft. Apply it daily to minimize dryness and appearance after waxing and depilation.

This moisturiser that is not oily is filled with pine, bergamot and Chinese green-tea extracts. It absorbs quickly and leaves skin soft and smooth. This body butter is part of the Planet Spa Energise collection and is specifically designed to indulge and stimulate your senses.

Relax and enjoy your own relaxing spa experience in the convenience of your own home with this kit. Featuring an invigorating scrub, facial spray and body butter that contains Chinese green tea extract. This kit makes a great present for someone who has the right to be pampered.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.