HOME    HOME   >   관유정 커뮤니티   >   자유게시판

자유게시판

자유게시판

Why No One Cares About Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual

페이지 정보

작성자 Rob 작성일24-02-02 19:42 조회34회 댓글0건

본문

Why-Avon-620x380.jpgAvon Planet Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

Pamper yourself and relax with Avon Planet Spa products. These affordable items are great to pamper yourself at home!

Indulge skin in the Mediterranean beauty secrets of olive oil that is ultra-moisturizing and the refreshing scents crisp greens and sandalwood. Massage the scrub gently over your body paying special attention to rough areas, rinse. Use 1-2 times per week.

A reviving olive oil scrub

Reveal softer, smoother, silkier skin with this energizing body scrub that utilizes the Mediterranean beauty secret of ultra-moisturizing olive oil. This scrub is formulated with seaweed extracts and pumice for skin polishing. It will leave your skin feeling rejuvenated and reenergized. Add your preferred essential oil (such as lavender) to create a relaxing and tranquil at-home spa experience. This scrub can be applied to the hands, feet, and the body. You can mix it with white or raw sugar to achieve your desired level of intensity. This homemade exfoliant leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth, and smelling amazing. Made from natural ingredients with no harmful chemicals.

Use this nutritious scrub to exfoliate your skin and rejuvenate it once every week or more. After use, thoroughly rinse and store any extras in a shower caddy to make application easier.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleaning Solution

This cleansing gel is rich in activated charcoal to help draw out impurities and leave the skin feeling soft and refreshed. It is formulated with Rosemary and Charcoal extracts to aid in cleansing without irritation or drying. For dry or sensitive skin.

This is a good product for everyday use. It doesn't exfoliate as much, so if you're looking for an actual scrub, I would look elsewhere. It cleanses your skin nicely and it has a nice light chocolate scent. It's not too expensive and can be found at Avon.

I would recommend this product to others and it is worth trying. avon planet spa pillow mist will assist you if you are not happy with the purchase.

This product has kept my skin soft for Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub a very long time. It has a pleasant scent of chocolate and is simple to remove. I will continue using this. It's a great item for those with a hectic schedule or who require an easy method to keep their skin clean and moisturized.

The Energise Ritual Body Scrub

This body scrub has been specifically designed to eliminate dead skin cells and make the skin smooth. It is made up of green tea extract that is renowned for stimulating the skin. It also has the refreshing scent of bergamo and lemons. It is one of my absolute favorite scrubs, and I love how my skin feel and appear.

It is part of the Planet Spa The Energise Ritual range, which includes a revitalizing body scrub along with a facial spray and a solid cleanser. The Energise Ritual body scrub is paraben-free and cruelty-free.

It is recommended to use it just a couple of times per week, and apply a small amount to clean skin. Massage gently, paying particular attention to rough areas such as knees, elbows, feet and knees. Then, clean thoroughly.

The Energise Ritual Facial Spritz

This refreshing mist will energize your face and soothe your skin. This hydrating facial mist is created with Chinese green-tea extract to help defend against environmental aggressors, and give you radiant, fresh skin. Apply it 1-2 times per week. Place your hands about 8-10 inches away from the face, close your eyes and apply the spray over your skin. Avoid spraying into the eyes. Follow with Planet Spa Energise Body Cream for silky smooth, soft skin.

The product has been dermatologically tested. It is free of sulfates SLES, and parabens.

This Planet Spa body set includes the cleansing scrub, a facial spritz, and a solid cleanser that contains Chinese green tea extract. The set includes: Planet Spa The Energise Ritual Body Scrub 200ml, Planet Spa Facial Spritz 100ml and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser 75g. Gift boxed.

The Energise Ritual Body Butter

Savour a creamy, Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub rich body butter that hydrates skin and soothes dryness. Made from golden Ayurvedic milk this body butter nourishes your skin and leaves it supple and soft. Apply it daily to minimize dryness or appearance after waxing and depilation.

Infused with mood-enhancing pine and bergamot essential oils and Chinese green tea extract, this moisturiser is non-greasy and absorbs quickly to leave your skin soft and silky. This body butter is a part of the Planet Spa Energise Collection and is made to pamper and uplift your sensual senses.

Relax and enjoy a relaxing spa experience in the convenience of your own home with this kit. It includes a revitalizing scrub, facial spray and body butter made with Chinese green tea extract. This kit is also great for gifting to someone who deserves a spa day.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.