관유정 커뮤니티
HOME    HOME   >   관유정 커뮤니티   >   자유게시판

자유게시판

자유게시판

7 Little Changes That Will Make The Biggest Difference In Your Avon Pl…

페이지 정보

작성자 Flossie 작성일24-02-02 18:28 조회12회 댓글0건

본문

Why-Avon-620x380.jpgAvon Planet Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

Relax and pamper yourself with Avon Planet Spa. These items are inexpensive and great to pamper yourself at home!

Take advantage of the Mediterranean beauty secret of Olive Oil that is extremely moisturizing and the refreshing scents from clean greens and Sandalwood. Rinse. Massage gently over the body, paying particular attention to rough spots. Use 1-2 times per week.

Invigorating Olive Oil Scrub

This exfoliating scrub makes use of the Mediterranean beauty secret, the ultra-moisturizing Olive Oil, to reveal softer and silkier skin. Made with skin polishing pumice as well as seaweed extracts, this scrub will leave your skin feeling fresh and revitalized. Add your favourite essential oils (like lavender) for a relaxing and relaxing at-home spa treatments. This scrub can be used on your feet, hands, and body and can be combined with a ratio of raw or white sugar to your preferred level of intensity. This homemade exfoliant will leave your skin soft, smooth and amazing. Made from natural ingredients and without harmful chemicals.

Use this nutritious scrub to exfoliate your skin and replenish it after every week or more. Cleanse thoroughly after using and keep any extras in a caddy for your shower to make the application process easier.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleanser

This cleansing gel that is deep and rich in activated charcoal helps draw out impurities while leaving your skin smooth and refreshed. Rosemary and Charcoal Extracts help to cleanse without causing irritation or Planet Spa Body Scrub drying. For sensitive skin that is dry or dry.

This is a good product to use for everyday use. If you are looking for scrubs that exfoliate your skin, I suggest you look elsewhere. It does clean your skin nicely and it has a pleasant chocolate scent. It's not expensive and you can find it at Avon.

This product is worth checking out and I would recommend it to anyone. Avon will help you if you aren't happy with the purchase.

I have used this product for a long period of time and it has been extremely beneficial in keeping my skin soft. It has a pleasant chocolate aroma and is easy to wash off the body. I will continue to use this. It's an excellent product for those with a busy schedule, or anyone who wants to keep their skin hydrated and clean.

The Energise Ritual Body Scrub

This body scrub has been specifically designed to remove dead skin cells and smooth the skin. It contains extracts from green tea, which is known to stimulate the skin. It also has a fresh scent of lemons and bergamo. It is one of my most-loved scrubs, and I love how my skin feel and look.

It's part of the Planet Spa The Energise Ritual range, that includes an invigorating body scrub as well as a facial spritz and a solid cleanser. The Energise Ritual Body Scrub is free of parabens and cruelty-free.

It's recommended to use it 1-2 times each week, and apply a small amount to clean skin. Massage gently, paying particular attention to rough areas like knees, elbows and feet. Rinse thoroughly.

The Energise Ritual Facial Spritz

You can energize your face and calm the skin with this refreshing mist. It is formulated with Chinese green tea extract this hydrating spray for face assists in protecting against environmental aggressors for a fresh and radiant complexion. Use it 1-2 times a week, putting your hands 8-10 inches away from the face and closing eyes to spray on skin. Avoid spraying into eyes. Follow with Planet Spa Energise Body Cream for silky smooth, soft skin.

This product has been tested dermatologically. It is free of sulfates SLES, and parabens.

Give your skin a refreshing boost with this Planet Spa body set featuring an invigorating body scrub, a face spritz and a solid cleanser with Chinese green tea extract. The set includes: Planet Spa The Energise Ritual Body Scrub 200ml, planet spa african shea butter Spa Facial Spritz 100ml and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser 75g. Gift box.

The Energise Ritual Body Butter

Enjoy a rich, creamy body cream that soothes and hydrates dry skin. This body butter, made with golden Ayurvedic Milk, balances your skin and makes it soft and smooth. Use it every day to diminish the appearance or dryness after depilation and waxing.

Infused with mood-enhancing pine and bergamot essential oils and Chinese green tea extract, this moisturiser is non-greasy and absorbs quickly to leave your skin soft and silky. This body butter is part of the Planet Spa Energise Collection, and is formulated to pamper and uplift your sensual senses.

Relax and create an indulgence in the comfort of your own home with this kit. The kit includes a reviving scrub, facial spritz, and body butter that contains Chinese green tea extract. This kit makes a great gift for someone who deserves to be pampered.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.