HOME    HOME   >   관유정 커뮤니티   >   자유게시판

자유게시판

자유게시판

20 Inspirational Quotes About Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual

페이지 정보

작성자 Hong 작성일24-02-02 13:23 조회44회 댓글0건

본문

Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

Pamper yourself and relax and Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub relax with Avon Planet Spa products. These items are inexpensive and perfect to pamper yourself at home!

Relax your skin in the Mediterranean beauty secret of olive oil that is extremely moisturizing and the uplifting scents of fresh greens and sandalwood. Massage gently scrub all over body paying special attention to rough areas, then rinse. Use 1-2 times per week.

Invigorating Olive Oil scrub

Reveal smoother, softer skin with this energizing body scrub that uses the Mediterranean beauty secrets of olive oil's ultra-moisturizing properties. This scrub is formulated with seaweed extracts and skin-polishing pumice. It will leave your skin feeling energized and Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub reenergized. Add your favorite essential oil (such as lavender) to create a soothing and relaxing at-home spa experience. This scrub can be applied to the feet, hands and the body. You can mix it with raw or white sugar to achieve your desired level of intensity. This homemade exfoliant leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth and smelling wonderful. Made from natural ingredients and without harmful chemicals.

Use this nourishing scrub to exfoliate your skin and replenish it once a week or more. Cleanse thoroughly after use and keep the extra in a caddy for showers for easy application.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleaning Solution

This deep cleansing gel with activated charcoal helps draw out impurities and leaves skin smooth and fresh. Developed with Rosemary and Charcoal extracts to help cleanse without irritation or drying. For sensitive or dry skin.

This is a good product for everyday use. If you are looking for an exfoliating scrub your skin, I suggest you look elsewhere. It cleanses your skin nicely and it has a pleasant chocolate scent. It's not a lot and you can find it at Avon.

I would recommend this product to friends and family members and it's worth a shot. If you aren't satisfied with your purchase avon planet spa pillow mist will help you solve any problems.

This product has made my skin soft for a very long time. It has a pleasant aroma of chocolate and is simple to remove. I will continue to use this. It's an excellent product for those who have a busy schedule or anyone who wants to keep their skin clean and moisturized.

The Energise Ritual body scrub

This body scrub has been specifically designed to eliminate dead skin cells and make the skin smooth. It is made up of green tea extract that is renowned for stimulating the skin. It also has the refreshing scent of bergamo and lemons. It's among my top picks, and I love how it helps my skin look and feel.

It's part of the Planet Spa The Energise Ritual range, that includes an invigorating body scrub as well as a facial spritz and a solid cleanser. The Energise Ritual Body Scrub is free of parabens and cruelty-free.

It is recommended that you apply it for 1-2 times per week and apply a small amount on clean skin. Massage gently, paying particular concentration on rough areas like feet, elbows and knees. After that, wash thoroughly.

The Energise Ritual Facial Spritz

This refreshing mist will revitalize your face and soothe your skin. The formula is based on Chinese green tea extract This hydrating facial spray helps protect your skin from environmental aggressors for a fresh and radiant complexion. Apply 1-2 times a week, while holding 8 to 10 inches away from your face and closing your eyes to spray the face. Avoid spraying directly into the eyes. Follow with Planet Spa Energise Body Cream for silky smooth, soft skin.

slider-12-920x400.jpgThis product has been tested dermatologically. It is free of sulfates, SLES, and parabens.

This Planet Spa body set includes a scrub for cleansing, a facial spritz, and a solid cleanser that contains Chinese green tea extract. Includes: Planet Spa The Energise Ritual Body Scrub 200ml, Planet Spa Facial Spritz 100ml and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser 75g. Gift boxed.

The Energise Ritual Body Butter

Enjoy a rich, creamy body cream that soothes and hydrates dry skin. This body butter, which is made from golden Ayurvedic Milk, nourishes your skin and makes it soft and smooth. It is ideal after waxing or depilation or even use it every day to minimize the appearance of dryness.

Infused with mood-enhancing pine and bergamot essential oils and Chinese green tea extract, this non-greasy moisturiser absorbs quickly and leaves skin soft and silky. This body butter is part of the planet spa shea butter Spa Energise collection and is designed to pamper and stimulate your senses.

This kit lets you pamper yourself and recreate the relaxing spa experience at home. This kit includes body butter, facial spray, and an invigorating scrub. This kit is also great for gifting to someone special who deserves a pamper.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.