관유정 커뮤니티
HOME    HOME   >   관유정 커뮤니티   >   자유게시판

자유게시판

자유게시판

Some Of The Most Ingenious Things Happening With Avon Planet Spa Sleep…

페이지 정보

작성자 Chanel 작성일24-02-02 13:16 조회28회 댓글0건

본문

Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

Pamper yourself and relax in a relaxing way with Avon Planet Spa products. These products are affordable and perfect for pampering at home!

Treat your skin to the Mediterranean beauty secret of olive oil with a high moisture content and the fresh scents of clean greens and sandalwood. Rinse. Massage gently across the body, paying special attention to rough spots. Use 1-2 times per week.

A reviving olive oil scrub

Reveal smoother, softer skin with this revitalizing body scrub that uses the Mediterranean beauty secret of ultra-moisturizing olive oil. It is formulated with skin-cleansing pumice and seaweed extracts This scrub will leave your skin feeling rejuvenated and refreshed. Add your preferred essential oil (such as lavender) to make a relaxing and soothing at-home spa experience. This scrub is best used on the feet, hands and body. It can be mixed with a mix of white or raw sugar to achieve your desired level of intensity. This homemade exfoliant leaves your skin soft, smooth and wonderful. Made from natural ingredients, it is free of harmful chemicals.

Use this moisturizing body scrub to exfoliate and revive your skin. Use it once a week or more. Rinse thoroughly following use and store any leftovers in a shower caddy to make the application process easier.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleanser

This cleansing gel is rich in activated charcoal to draw out impurities and leave the skin feeling soft and refreshed. Rosemary and Charcoal Extracts help to cleanse without irritation or drying. For skin that is dry or sensitive.

This is a good product for everyday use. It doesn't exfoliate as much, so if you want the real scrub, think about a different. It cleans your skin well and has a pleasant, light chocolate scent. It's not expensive and is available at Avon.

I would recommend this product to friends and family members and it's worth trying. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, Avon will assist you with resolving any issues.

I have used this product for a long period of time and Avon Planet Spa Products it has been extremely helpful in keeping my skin soft. It has a pleasant chocolaty scent and is easy to wash off your body. I will continue to use this. It's a great item for people with a busy schedule or for avon planet spa products anyone who requires quick ways to keep their skin clean and moisturized.

The Energise Ritual Body Scrub

This body scrub is specially designed to remove dead cells and smooth the skin. It contains extract of green tea, which has been proven to energize the skin. It also has a fresh scent of lemons and bergamo. It's one of my favorite scents, and I love how it affects my skin's appearance and feel.

The Energise Ritual Collection includes an body scrub, facial spritz, and a solid cleanser. The Energise Ritual Body Scrub is cruelty-free and free of paraben.

It is recommended to apply it for 1-2 times per week and apply a small amount to clean skin. Massage gently, paying special focus on rough areas such as knees, elbows and feet. Then, rinse thoroughly.

The Ritual of Energise Facial Spritz

You can energize your face and calm the skin with this refreshing mist. This hydrating facial mist is blended with Chinese green tea extract to defend against environmental aggressors and give you a fresh, radiant complexion. Use 1-2 times per week. Place your hands about 8-10 inches away from your face, close your eyes and spray over skin. Avoid spraying into eyes. Follow up with our Planet Spa Energise Body Butter for silky smooth skin.

This product has been tested dermatologically. It is free of sulfates and parabens.

Give your skin a rejuvenating boost with this Planet Spa body set featuring an invigorating scrub, facial spritz, and a solid cleanser that contains Chinese green tea extract. Includes: Planet Spa Facial Spritz (100ml), Planet Spa The Energise Body Scrub (200ml) and planet spa pillow mist Spa Solid Cleanser (75g). Gift boxed.

The Energise Body Butter

Indulge in rich, creamy body butter that hydrates skin and reduces dryness. This body butter, formulated with golden Ayurvedic Milk, balances your skin and makes it soft and soft. Use it every day to diminish the appearance of dryness or dryness after depilation and waxing.

This non-greasy moisturizer is infused with mood-enhancing pine, bergamot and Chinese green-tea extracts. It absorbs quickly and leaves skin soft and smooth. This body butter is part of the Planet Spa Energise collection and is designed to pamper and uplift your senses.

Relax and indulge in the relaxing spa experience from the comfort of your own home with this kit. This kit includes body butter, facial spray and a refreshing scrub. This kit makes a great gift for someone who deserves to be treated.LOGO-5.png

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.