HOME    HOME   >   관유정 커뮤니티   >   자유게시판

자유게시판

자유게시판

10 Top Mobile Apps For Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual

페이지 정보

작성자 Jere Grice 작성일24-02-02 12:36 조회20회 댓글0건

본문

Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

Relax and pamper yourself and relax with Avon Planet Spa products. These items are inexpensive and great for at home pampering!

Online-Shopping-620x380.jpgEnjoy the Mediterranean beauty secrets with olive oil that is extremely moisturizing and the fresh scents from clean greens and Sandalwood. Rinse. Massage gently over the body, paying particular attention to rough areas. Use 1-2 times per week.

Invigorating Olive Oil Scrub

Reveal softer, smoother, silkier skin with this revitalizing body scrub that utilizes the Mediterranean beauty secret of ultra-moisturizing olive oil. It is formulated with skin polishing pumice as well as seaweed extracts This scrub will leave your skin feeling fresh and refreshed. Add your preferred essential oil (such as lavender) to create a relaxing and calming at-home spa experience. This scrub is best used on hands, feet and body and can be combined with a ratio of white or raw sugar for your preferred level of intensity. This homemade exfoliant leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth and Avon Planet Spa products smelling delicious. Made from natural ingredients and without harmful chemicals.

Use this nourishment scrub to exfoliate your skin and replenish it once a week or more. Rinse thoroughly after using and store the remainder in a shower caddy to make it a convenient application.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleanser

This cleansing gel deep with activated charcoal helps draw out impurities while leaving skin soft and refreshed. Developed with Rosemary and Charcoal extracts to aid in cleansing without causing irritation or drying. For dry to sensitive skin.

This product is a nice product to use for everyday. It doesn't do much to exfoliate so if you want an actual scrub, I would consider a different. It does clean your skin well and has a pleasant chocolate scent. It is not very expensive and can be found at Avon.

I would recommend this product to others and it is worth trying. If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase avon planet spa sleep spray will assist you with resolving any issues.

This product has kept my skin soft for a long time. It has a pleasant smell of chocolate and is easy to wash off. I will continue to use this. It's an excellent product for people with a busy schedule, or anyone who wants to keep their skin hydrated and clean.

The Energise Ritual body scrub

This body scrub was specially formulated to remove dead skin cells and make the skin smooth. It has extracts of green tea which is renowned for its ability to stimulate the skin. It also contains the refreshing scent of bergamo and lemons. It is one of my most-loved scrubs and I love how it makes my skin feel and look.

It's part of the Planet Spa The Energise Ritual range, that includes a reviving body scrub, facial spritz and solid cleanser. The Energise Ritual Body Scrub is free of parabens and cruelty-free.

It is recommended to use it just a couple of times every week, and apply the product in small amounts to clean skin. Massage gently, paying particular attention to rough areas such as knees, elbows, and feet. Then, rinse thoroughly.

The Ritual of Energise Facial Spritz

Refresh your face and soothe your skin with this refreshing mist. Made with Chinese green tea extract, this hydrating facial spray assists in protecting against environmental aggressors for a fresh and radiant complexion. Use it 1-2 times a week, while holding 8 to 10 inches away from the face and closing eyes to spritz over skin. Be sure to avoid spraying directly into eyes. Follow with our Planet Spa Energise Body Butter for silky smooth skin.

This product has been dermatologically tested. It is free of sulfates, SLES, and parabens.

This Planet Spa body set includes an exfoliating scrub, a facial spritz, and a cleanser with a solid formula that contains Chinese green tea extract. Includes: Planet Spa The Energise Ritual Body Scrub 200ml, Planet Spa Facial Spritz 100ml and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser 75g. Gift boxed.

The Energise Ritual Body Butter

Get a creamy, rich body cream that hydrates and soothes dry skin. It is made from golden Ayurvedic milk This body butter balances your skin tone and leaves it supple and soft. Ideal for use after waxing or depilation or every day to reduce the appearance of dryness.

This non-greasy moisturizer is packed with mood-enhancing pine, bergamot, and Chinese green tea extracts. It absorbs quickly and leaves your skin silky and smooth. This body butter is part of the Planet Spa Energise collection and is specifically designed to indulge and stimulate your senses.

This kit lets you indulge yourself and recreate the relaxing spa experience at home. This kit includes a rejuvenating scrub, facial spray and body butter with Chinese green tea extract. This kit is ideal to give to someone special who deserves a pamper.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.